Living at Emory is the combined offices of Residence Life and Housing Operations. We are a community-focused resource committed to innovation, education, and integration that creates an exemplary residential experience comprised of facilities, services, programs and staff.
Our offices are responsible for the following functional areas within the overall residential program for Emory University - Residence Life, Housing Operations and Facilities, Conference Services, Campus Recreation, Technology, Housing Finance & Accounting, and Sorority & Fraternity facilities and operations.
Positions that we hire for include:
- Sophomore Advisor
- Resident Advisor
- Fraternity House Directors
- Conference Services - SIHP Manager, Conference Coordinator, Conference Manager, Conference Assistant
- Pre-College Resident Advisor
- Student Activity and Academic Center (SAAC) Managers
- Commencement Housing Assistants
- and various summer office positions.
Although we have staff all over campus, our offices are centrally located on the first floor of Raoul Hall.
For more information, please contact us at 404.727.7631.