Housing Selection Guide
The Returning Student Housing Selection Process takes place entirely online at MyHousing.
Rising second-year students are guaranteed housing as they are required to live on campus.
Third- and fourth-year students who participate in a housing selection process are not guaranteed housing. Historically, we have been able to accomodate all students with an active housing application.
- January 16: Housing Application Opens
- January 22 - 31: Same Room Reservation Available
- Febraury 19: Rising Upperclass Application Deadline to Receive Selection Time
- February 26 - March 2: Rising Upperclass Housing Selection
- March 12: Rising Second Year Application Deadline to Receive Selection Time
- March 19 - 23: Rising Second Year Housing Selection
If you have questions specific to online selection that are not addressed here, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by and talk with us in person at one of the live Housing Information Sessions or at program in your hall.