Because of a very quick turnaround for summer programs and building renovations this year, we are unable to make exceptions to the move out date for non-graduating students.
All non-graduating students should plan to move out of the halls 24-hours after their last exam and no later than noon on Thursday, May 10, 2018.
Please plan accordingly.
If you make arrangements to depart after the closing date, you will have to make your own off-campus housing arrangements as late stays without written permission from Residence Life and Housing cannot be accommodated.
• If you are part of a group that is participating in Commencement activities, please contact your advisor to place your name on the approved late stay list. You do not need to complete a late stay application.
• If you are participating in summer housing or SIHP, our office will contact you with your interim housing details.
• If you are an athlete, please contact your coach who will coordinate late stay requests.
Please note that some students participating in "approved late stay" activities may not be approved to stay on campus because of the summer and/or construction/renovation schedule. These buildings include: Clairmont Tower, Clairmont CRC E, G, and H, Evans, Few, Sorority Lodge A-E, Raoul Halls.
If you feel you have a compelling reason to stay in the halls past May 10, please complete the Late Stay Request Application in your MyHousing account. The deadline for submiting an application is April 19th; no application submitted after April 19th will be considered. Please include:
- Your building (house, residence hall) and room number with "Late Stay Request" in the subject heading
- The detailed reason for your request.
- When you are departing. Requests to stay past Tuesday, May 15 at 2:00 PM will not be granted.
- Reliable contact information, such as a cell phone number.
Requests may be fully granted, partially granted, or not granted at all. Approval is not automatic.