Renters Insurance

The University is not responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property that occurs in its buildings or on its grounds. 

Students are encouraged to obtain insurance through their parent’s or guardian’s insurance company or purchase individual renter’s insurance to cover possible losses. Some homeowner's policies may also cover students while in university residential facilities. 

To help you with your research, here are links to two insurance companies that market themselves to college campuses. 

CSI Insurance Agency, Inc ::
National Student Services, Inc ::

Emory University does not recommend any particular company over another, nor do we endorse their services, but these two companies have developed successful reputations on college and university campuses around the country.